Mammut adhesive - 3D wall panels adhesive with extremely high initial tack.
Mamut High Tack by Den Braven is a high-quality professional adhesive with an extremely high initial tack based on hybrid technology. It cures under the influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- Extremely high initial tack
- No mechanical support is required during the curing
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- Permanently elastic
- No shrinkage and bubble-free
- Non-corrosive towards metals
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Resistant to moisture and weather
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
Store between + 5°C and + 25°C and in shaded conditions. Shelf life is 18 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.
- felt panels
- upholstered wall panels
- concrete panels
- concrete 3D panels
- concrete 3D tiles
- acoustic slats wall panels
- cork wall panels
Apply adhesive with the provided V-nozzle in a 'ventilating way' in vertical stripes with a 10 - 20cm distance between stripes. Bring the materials into position and press firmly so that the adhesive is a minimum of 2 - 3mm thick between the material and the surface. Do not apply the adhesive in dots! Because of the high initial strength, support during curing is usually unnecessary. For further questions, please get in touch with our technical department.