The shape of BEEHIVE results from the union of different geometrical planes that grow in an organic way. It is a progression from a basic honeycomb, at once natural and contemporary. The pattern appears to move, yet it is balanced, giving dynamism, energy, and emotion to the environment.
- COLLECTION NAME:3D ACOUSTIC CORK PANELS
- MODEL NAME: BEEHIVE
- SIZE:248 x 180 x 20 mm
- FIRE-RESISTANCE:B-S1,d0 (En13823)
- ACOUSTICS (NRC):0,3 (EN ISO 11654)
- THERMAL CONDUCTIBILITY (W/M.C):0,0468 (EN 12667-2001)
- THERMAL RESISTANCE (M2C/W):0,47 (EN 12667-2001)
- MATERIAL:Organic cork pieces agglomerated with special resins and additives, moulded into shape with mass color pigmentation.
Cork panels are made to order.
Production + delivery time normally takes up to XX working days from the order date. For the most up-to-date lead time please check the information in the box below the 'Add to cart' button or contact our sales office.
We deliver cork panels in secure and safe packaging in cardboard boxes.
All panels are quality checked before shipping. Delivery service by courier, trackable and fully insured - signature required.
WHY 3D CORK WALL PANELS?
100% natural, organic material made of the bark of the cork oak tree.
Due to its unique cellular structure, cork has very good noise reduction properties and prevents sound and vibration transmission.
3D decorative cork wall panels are waterproof and suitable for high-humidity areas.
Our natural cork panels are lightweight, easy to transport and handle during installation.